1500mm * 1000mm * 1800mm
Equipment working room size
1000mm * 1000mm * 800mm
Dust removal box
pulse dust removal, air flow control
Dust removal motor
0.55KW. 220V 50HZ
850 high mmX300mm diameter
two 18W fluorescent lamp
Number of guns
1 (aluminum alloy with boron carbide nozzle)
2.0mm cold rolled steel plate welded
Lower Sand bucket
2, a total of 1 pair of gloves
700mm high X800mm wide
The main parameters affecting sandblasting: abrasive type, abrasive particle size, grinding fluid concentration, injection distance, injection angle, injection time, compressed air pressure, etc.
1. In general, the sandblasting effect is mainly determined by the parts and materials and the sandblasting abrasive. Depending on the material of the part, the blasting abrasive range can range from highly abrasive metal abrasives to soft-resisting resin abrasives, while dry blasting and liquid blasting are also important considerations.
2, production efficiency to determine the type of equipment:
According to the processing capacity, we choose automatic blasting production line, semi-automatic blasting equipment, press-in blasting machine and suction blasting machine.
3, the workpiece size to determine the equipment specifications:
Select the size of the nacelle according to the size of the workpiece so that there is enough room to complete the processing.
4, compressed air requirements:
Determine the air compressor capacity according to the equipment specifications and leave a 20% margin to protect the air compressor life.
1. Cleaning of the surface of the workpiece
It can be used as a corrosion layer for metal, residual salt and oxide layer on the surface of heat-treated parts, oxide layer on the surface of rolled parts, oxide layer on the surface of forged parts, oxide layer on the surface of welded parts, sand and oxide layer on the surface of casting, machined parts The residual dirt on the surface and the tiny burrs, the surface of the old parts, etc. are treated to remove the surface adhesion layer, revealing the original color of the substrate, and the surface cleaning quality can reach Sa3 level.
2. Pretreatment before surface coating of workpiece
It can be used as a pre-treatment process for various electroplating processes, brush plating processes, spray processes and bonding processes to obtain active surfaces and improve adhesion between coatings, coatings and bonding parts.
3. Change the physical and mechanical properties of the workpiece
It can change the surface stress state of the workpiece, improve the lubrication condition of the mating parts, and reduce the noise during the movement of the even parts. The surface of the workpiece can be hardened to improve the wear resistance and fatigue strength of the part.
4. Finishing of the workpiece surface
The surface roughness Ra of the workpiece can be changed. It can produce matt or diffusely reflective workpiece surfaces for the purpose of finishing.
Environmental protection features
1. Greatly improved dust pollution to the environment and the health of workers.
2. It can be installed directly on the production line, saving production area and facilitating workpiece turnover.
3. The working method is flexible, the process parameters are variable, and it can adapt to the processing requirements of different materials and different precision parts.