Plane conveyor type automatic sandblasting machine
The host shell
It is welded with 2.5mm-10mm thick steel plate and painted on the surface. At the feeding and discharging ends, a cover and a rubber skin are provided to prevent dust from escaping, and a filter mesh is arranged at the lower part of the nacelle to prevent large debris and workpiece from falling into the sand. A blown air gun is provided in the suction chamber to blow off the sand remaining on the workpiece. The observation machine on the main part of the blasting machine can observe the whole process and handle the unexpected situation at any time.
Sandblasting area size: 1200mm (length) × 1200mm (width) × 800mm (height).
Overall dimensions: 3800mm (length) × 1440mm (width) × 3800mm (height).
Sandblasting gun: 4 groups of 20 (the rocking speed can be frequency-controlled, the angle can be adjusted by 360°);
Dust removal system
This machine is equipped with a 9-cartridge dust box to prepare a special dust-removing filter for PHOENIX brand of Sino-Japanese joint venture. The filtration efficiency is: 99% larger than 10 micron particles. It can effectively separate the dust from the gas, remove the dust generated during the work, and greatly reduce the damage caused by environmental pollution. Its exhaust gas emission can reach the national environmental protection emission standard (GB-/T16157-1996): TSP≤120mg/m3.
The filter dust collector is composed of a high-efficiency filter element, a backflushing filter mechanism, a centrifugal fan, a dust collecting bucket, a body, a duct, and a duct elbow.
1) The body is welded by 2.5mm high-quality low-carbon steel plate, and the inner and outer surfaces are painted.
2) High-efficiency filter element φ320×600, a total of 9 pieces. The high-efficiency filter element is used for dust removal treatment, and the purification effect is in line with national environmental protection standards. The high-efficiency filter element is made of 100% polyester fiber material with a thickness of 0.7mm, a gas permeability of 10um, a gas resistance of 2.98mbar (the required pressure is 2.98mm water column when the air flow rate is 40cm/s), and the temperature resistance is up to 130 degrees. .
3), centrifugal fan, power: 7.5KW, speed: 2900 rev / min.
4) The back-blowing filter mechanism is composed of a gas storage tank, a pulse solenoid valve, a gas pipe and the like.
5) The dust collecting truck is welded by 2.5mm high-quality low-carbon steel plate and painted on the surface.
6) The air duct is made of PVC pipe and the surface is painted. An air volume adjusting plate is arranged at the elbow of the air duct to adjust the amount of air intake.
7), cleaning method: pulse vibration cleaning.
Air compression system (customer-owned)
The blasting pressure can be adjusted according to the process requirements. The pressure varies from 1 to 7 bar. The spray gun is controlled by a pressure regulating valve and equipped with a pressure gauge. The air compressor is required to meet the air pressure of not less than 7 bar, and the 20 spray guns must be equipped with a flow rate of 18 m3. Dry compressed air above /min (user-supplied) and equipped with 2 1 cubic tanks. One dryer.
Energy allocation and consumption
1. 1 centrifugal fan: power 7.5kw
2. One spray gun swing motor: power 0.75kw;
3. One conveying motor: power 0.75kw;
4. One horizontal spiral motor: power 0.75kw;
5, lighting and control circuit: power about 0.25kw;
6, the total power of the machine: about 10kw except for the air compressor.